Whenever you need a medical professional to provide you with psychiatric treatment and care, Dr. Mandell has the expertise and knowledge to help you. Treatments are made available to men and women of all ages for a wide range of psychiatric conditions, life challenges, and transitions. Due to her unique clinical background and medical training, she has developed a specialized expertise in the following psychiatric disorders and areas:
• Mood Disorders
• Anxiety Disorders
• Obsessive Compulsive and Related Disorders
• Attention Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD): Adolescent and Adult ADHD.
• Female Psychiatry: Across the Life-Cycle, Infertility Problems, Pregnancy, Post-Partum Disorders, and Menopausal Related Issues
• Psycho-Somatic Issues: Issues Associated With Disfiguring Debilitating and/or Life Threatening Medical Conditions (e.g., Cancer, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's, and Cardiovascular Diseases).
• Adolescent/School-Related Problems: Academic and Social Adjustment Difficulties, Substance Issues, Effects Of Bullying, Sexuality, and Identity-Related Issues/Concerns
• Adjustment Difficulties
• Relationship Conflicts: Significant Other, Family, Parenting, Divorce, Loss Of a Significant Relationship, New or Single Parents, Bereavement, Death Of a Loved One, Employment or Workplace-Related Conflicts
• Life Coaching and Counseling
• Psycho-Oncology: Including Patient and Family Counseling
• Weight Management: Weight Loss and Prevention of Weight Regain, Binge Eating Disorder, and Other Conditions